Project Management Fundamentals - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the key processes and requirements of project management
- Initiate a project
- Plan for time and cost
- Plan for project risks, communication, and change control
- Manage a project
- Execute the project closeout phase
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Project Management
- Describe a Project
- Describe the Project Management Life Cycle
- Identify the Role of a Project Manager
Lesson 2: Initiating a Project
- Determine the Scope of a Project
- Identify the Skills for a Project Team
- Identify the Risks to a Project
Lesson 3: Planning for Time and Cost
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Sequence the Activities
- Create a Project Schedule
- Determine Project Costs
Lesson 4: Planning for Project Risks, Communication, and Change Control
- Analyze the Risks to a Project
- Create a Communication Plan
- Plan for Change Control
Lesson 5: Managing a Project
- Begin Project Work
- Execute the Project Plan
- Track Project Progress
- Report Performance
- Implement Change Control
Lesson 6: Executing the Project Closeout Phase
- Close a Project
- Create a Final Report
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!