PowerPoint 2007 New Features - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the new interface components of PowerPoint and customize the PowerPoint environment
- Enhance a presentation by applying custom layouts and themes
- Create dynamic presentations by applying advanced text and graphic effects.
- Finalize a presentation by customizing slide shows
- Secure the presentation
- Savie the presentation.
Lesson 1: Exploring the PowerPoint Environment
- Explore the User Interface
- Work with the Ribbon
- Work with Contextual Tabs
- Use the PowerPoint Galleries
- Customize the PowerPoint Interface
Lesson 2: Enhancing the Presentation Layouts
- Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Work with Themes
Lesson 3: Creating Dynamic Presentations
- Apply Rich Text and Typography Effects
- Enhance Presentations with Graphic Effects
- Enhance Table Layout Work with Charts
Lesson 4: Finalizing the Presentation
- Customize Slide Shows
- Secure Presentations
- Save a Presentation
If you would like to customize this training class, please contact us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!