Word 2007 New Features - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the components of the results-oriented interface of the Word environment
- Use the tools available in Word 2007 to create professional-looking documents
- Finalize and secure a document
Lesson 1: Exploring the Word Environment
- Explore the User Interface
- Work With the Ribbon
- Work with Contextual Tabs
- Use the Word Galleries
- Customize the Word Interface
Lesson 2: Creating Professional-Looking Documents
- Apply Styles
- Apply Document Themes
- Add Building Blocks
- Work with Illustrations
- Build an Equation
- Add Citations and a Bibliography
Lesson 3: Finalizing Documents
- Compare Reviewed Documents
- Inspect Documents
- Apply Digital Signatures
- Save a Document
If you would like to customize this training class, please contact us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!