Excel 2007 Intermediate - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Calculate with advanced formulas
- Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques
- Create and modify charts
- Analyze data using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Insert graphic objects
- Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft® Office Excel® environment
Lesson 1: Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
- Manage Cell and Range Names
- Calculate Data Across Worksheets
- Use Specialized Functions
- Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
Lesson 2: Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
- Create and Modify Tables
- Format Tables
- Sort or Filter Worksheet or Table Data
- Calculate Data in a Table or Worksheet
Lesson 3: Presenting Data Using Charts
- Create a Chart
- Modify Charts
- Format Charts
Lesson 4: Analyzing Data Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
Lesson 5: Inserting Graphic Objects
- Insert and Modify Pictures and ClipArt
- Draw and Modify Shapes
- Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphics
- Layer and Group Graphic Objects
Lesson 6: Customizing and Enhancing Workbooks and the Excel Environment
- Customize the Excel Environment
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!