Outlook 2007 Intermediate - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this training class, students will be able to:
- Customize the calendar by setting various calendar options.
- Set message options.
- Track work activities using the Journal.
- Assign and track tasks.
- Share folder information.
- Customize the Outlook environment.
- Sort, find, and color-code items in your mailbox and calendar.
- Work with public folders
Lesson 1: Setting Calendar Options
- Set Work Days and Times
- Display an Additional Time Zone
- Set Availability Options
Lesson 2: Setting Message Options
- Modify Message Settings
- Modify Delivery Options
- Change the Message Format
- Notify Others That You will be Out of the Office
- Create a Distribution List
- Insert a Hyperlink
Lesson 3: Tracking Work Activities
- Using the Journal
- Automatically Record a Journal Entry
- Manually Record a Journal Entry
- Modify a Journal Entry
Lesson 4: Managing Tasks
- Assign a Task
- Reply to a Task Request
- Send a Task Update
- Track Assigned Tasks
Lesson 5: Sharing Folder Information
- Specify Folder Permissions
- Access Another User's Folder
- Send Calendar Information in an Email Message
- Delegate Access to Folders
Lesson 6: Customizing the Outlook Environment
- Customize the Toolbar
- Create a New Toolbar
- Customize the Menu Bar
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Customize the To-Do Bar
- Create a Folder Home Page
Lesson 7: Locating Outlook Items
- Sort Messages Using Multiple Criteria
- Find Messages
- Find Outlook Items Using Multiple Criteria
- Filter Messages
- Organize Messages
- Manage Junk Email
Lesson 8: Working with Public Folders
- Create a Public Folder
- Add Users to a Public Folder
- Post Information in a Public Folder
- Send an Email Message to a Public Folder
If you would like to customize this training class, please contact us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!