PowerPoint 2007 Fundamentals - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this training class, students will be able to:
- Explore the PowerPoint environment.
- Create a presentation. You will also add text and themes to a presentation.
- Format text on slides.
- Add graphical objects to a presentation.
- Modify objects on slides.
- Add tables to a presentation.
- Add charts to a presentation.
- Prepare to deliver a presentation.
Lesson 1: Exploring the PowerPoint Environment
- Explore the User Interface
- Explore the Ribbon
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint Help
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
Lesson 2: Creating a Presentation
- Create a Presentation
- Save a Presentation
- Add Slides to a Presentation
- Use the PowerPoint Galleries
- Work with Themes
- Enter Text
- Edit Text
- Navigate Through a Presentation
- Use the Various Presentation Views
Lesson 3: Formatting Text on Slides
- Apply Character Formats
- Apply Paragraph Formats
- Format Text Placeholders
Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation
- Insert Clip Art and Pictures
- Draw Shapes
- Insert WordArt
Lesson 5: Modifying Objects
- Work With Objects
- Change Object Orientation
- Format Objects
- Group and Ungroup Objects
- Arrange Objects
Lesson 6: Adding Tables to a Presentation
- Create a Table
- Format Tables
- Insert a Table from Microsoft Word
Lesson 7: Inserting Charts in a Presentation
- Create a Chart
- Edit Chart Data
- Modify a Chart
- Paste a Chart from Microsoft Excel
Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Spell Check
- Arrange Slides
- Add Transitions
- Apply an Animation Effect
- Create Speaker Notes
- Print a Presentation
- Package a Presentation
If you would like to customize this training class, please contact us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!