Project 2013 Fundamentals - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a new project plan
- Manage time in a project plan
- Manage tasks in a project plan
- Manage resources in a project plan
- Share a project plan
Lesson 1: Starting a Project
- Project Management 101
- Navigate and Customize the Project 2013 Interface
- Add Tasks to a Project
- Add Resources to a Project
- Save a Project
Lesson 2: Working with Project Calendars
- Manage Project Time Frames
- Change Working Time
Lesson 3: Working with Project Tasks
- Manage Project Tasks
- Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
Lesson 4: Working with Project Resources
- Manage Project Resources
- Allocate and Level Work Resources
Lesson 5: Delivering a Project Plan
- Print Project Views
- Share Projects
- Export Projects
Appendix A: Microsoft Project Exam 74-343
If you would like to customize this training class, please contact us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!