Outlook 2007 New Features - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the Outlook environment
- Manage daily tasks in Outlook 2007
- Share information with other users
- Protect information
- Integrate Outlook with other applications
Lesson 1: Exploring the Outlook Environment
- Explore the User Interface
- Work with the Ribbon
- Work with Contextual Tools
- Customize the Calendar Views
Lesson 2: Managing Your Daily Tasks
- Work with Mail Messages
- Manage Tasks in the Calendar
- Locate Information Quickly
- Schedule a Meeting
Lesson 3: Sharing Information with Other Users
- Share Your Calendar Information
- Notify Others That You Will be Out Of Office
- Share Information Using Electronic Business Card
Lesson 4: Protecting Your Information
- Manage Junk Email
- Authorize Users to Access Your Information
- Recover Your Work
Lesson 5: Integrating Outlook with Other Applications
- Integrate Outlook with Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
- Integrate Outlook with Windows SharePoint Services
- Add RSS Feeds Through Outlook 2007
- Publish the File in PDF or XPS File Format
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!