Word 2007 Fundamentals - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create and edit documents
- Format text
- Set tabs and indent
- Create headers and footers
- Navigate a document
- Save documents in other file formats
Lesson 1: Getting to Know Word 2007
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with the Ribbon and Contextual Tabs
- Using the Office Button and Word Galleries
Lesson 2: Creating and Editing a New Document
- Adding Text
- Selecting, Copying and Pasting Items
- Formatting Text
- Formatting Paragraphs
Lesson 3: Setting Up and Printing Documents
- Setting Margins and Paragraph Alignment
- Setting Tabs and Indents
- Creating Headers and Footers
- Print Preview
- Printing Options
Lesson 4: Viewing and Navigating a Document
- Choosing Page Views
- Using the Document Map and Thumbnails Panels
Lesson 5: Saving Documents in Other File Formats
- Saving as a PDF file
- Saving as a Web Page
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!