PowerPoint 2007 Intermediate - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this training class, students will be able to:
- Work with shapes, SmartArt, and WordArt
- Create tables, charts and graphics
- Create an onscreen slideshow
Lesson 1: Inserting and Formatting Shapes
- Adding Shapes to a Slide
- Resizing an Object Moving an Object
- Rotating and Flipping Objects
- Arranging Objects
- Grouping Objects
Lesson 2: Adding Text to Objects
- Adding Text to a Shape
- Using a Quick Style
Lesson 3: Using SmartArt and WordArt
- Inserting a new SmartArt Graphic
- Creating SmartArt from Existing Text
- Adding shapes to the SmartArt Graphic
- Adding WordArt
Lesson 4: Inserting Tables, Charts and Graphics
- Adding a Table
- Adding a Chart or Graph
- Adding Pictures, Movies and Sounds
Lesson 5: Creating a Slide Show Adding Animation Effects
- Adding Animation Effects
- Editing or Removing Animation Effects
- Applying Slide Transitions
- Saving a Presentation as a Slide Show
If you would like to customize this training class, please contact us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!