PowerPoint 2007 Advanced - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this training class, students will be able to:
- Working with the Slide Master
- Customize document themes
- Create PowerPoint templates
- Create slides from other file types
- Review your presentation
Lesson 1: Working with the Slide Master
- Review of the Slide Master
- Defining Elements to Add to the Slide Master
- Creating a Custom Layout
- Customizing Bullets and Text
- Adding a Logo
Lesson 2: Customizing a Document Theme
- Applying a Document Theme
- Using More than One Theme in a Presentation
- Changing Colors, Fonts or Effects
- Saving Themes
Lesson 3: Creating a PowerPoint Template
- Creating a Template from an Open Presentation
- Creating a New Presentation from a Template
Lesson 4: Creating Slides from Other File Types
- Importing Data and Charts from Excel
- Inserting AutoContent Outline
- Inserting Slides from another Presentation
Lesson 5: Reviewing Your Presentation
- Rearranging slides
- Hiding Slides
- Using the Document Inspector
- Using Presenter View
- Creating a Portable Presentation Package
If you would like to customize this training class, please contact us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!