Outlook 2007 Intermediate - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Work with tasks
- Create notes
- Use categories to retrieve items
- Set different options
- Share information with others
Lesson 1: Creating Tasks
- Creating a New Task
- Task Due Dates
- Recurring Tasks
- Assigning a Task to Someone Else
- Marking a Task Complete
- Using the To-Do Bar
- Creating To-Do Items
- The Daily Task List
Lesson 2: Working with Notes
- Creating a New Note
- Viewing Notes
- Converting Notes to Other Outlook Items
Lesson 3: Using Categories
- Assigning a Default Category
- Creating a New Color Category
- Viewing Items in a Category
Lesson 4: Setting Calendar and Message Options
- Displaying Other Time Zones
- Modifying Message Settings
- Modifying Delivery Options
Lesson 5: Sharing Information with Other Users
- Share Your Calendar Information
- Notify Others that You Will Be Out Of Office
- Creating an Electronic Business Card
- Viewing Saved Electronic Business Cards
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!