Outlook 2010 Intermediate - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create notes
- Use categories to retrieve items
- Set different options
- Share information with others
Lesson 1: Creating Tasks
- Creating a New Task
- Task Due Dates
- Recurring Tasks
- Assigning a Task to Someone Else
- Marking a Task Complete
- Working with the Task List
Lesson 2: Working with Notes
- Creating a New Note
- Viewing Notes
- Converting Notes to Other Outlook Items
Lesson 3: Using Categories and Outlook Search
- Assigning a Category
- Creating a New Color Category
- Viewing Items in a Category
- Using Search Folders
Lesson 4: Setting Calendar and Message Options
- Displaying Other Time Zones
- Modifying Message Settings
- Modifying Delivery Options
Lesson 5: Sharing Information with Other Users
- Sharing Your Calendar Information
- Notify Others that You Will Be Out Of Office
- Creating an Electronic Business Card
- Emailing Your Calendar to Another User
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!