Outlook 2010 Advanced - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Filter junk mail
- Manage rules
- Create mail merges from contacts
- Work offline
- Use the journal
Lesson 1: Locating Outlook Items
- Displaying Messages in Different Views
- Sorting Messages Using Multiple Criteria
- Using Search Folders
- Adding Search Folders
- Viewing Items by Category
Lesson 2: Managing Messages
- Filtering Junk Mail
- Managing Rules and Alerts
- Using Cleanup Tools
Lesson 3: Using Contacts in Mail Merges
- Exporting Contacts
- Performing a Mail Merge
Lesson 4: Working Offline
- Preparing to Work Offline
- Working with Mail While Offline
- Getting New Mail
- Sending Queued Messages
Lesson 5: Using the Journal
- Viewing the Journal
- Tracking Contact Activity
- Automatically Viewing Contact Activity
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!