Word 2010 Fundamentals - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create and edit documents
- Format text
- Set tabs and indents
- Create headers and footers
- Navigate a document
- Save documents in other file formats
Lesson 1: Getting to Know Word 2010
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with the Ribbon
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar and the Ribbon
- Using the Backstage View
Lesson 2: Creating and Editing a New Document
- Adding Text
- Selecting, Copying and Pasting Items
- Formatting Text
- Formatting Paragraphs
Lesson 3: Setting Up and Printing Documents
- Setting Paragraph Alignment
- Setting Tabs and Indents Creating
- Headers and Footers
- Working with Sections
- Working with Themes
- Printing Documents
- Print Preview and Page Setup Options
Lesson 4: Viewing and Navigating a Document
- Using the Navigation Pane
- Choosing Document Views
Lesson 5: Saving Documents in Other File Formats
- Saving as a PDF file
- Saving as an earlier Word version
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!