Word 2010 Advanced - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Set up mail merges
- Create mailing labels
- Insert graphics
- Review documents
- Record macros
Lesson 1: Setting Up a Mail Merge
- Using the Step by Step Mail Merge Wizard
- Creating a Data Source
- Using an Address Block
- Completing a Main Document (Form Letter)
- Previewing Merged Letters
- Printing Merged Letters
Lesson 2: Creating Mailing Labels
- Selecting a Data Source
- Completing a Main Document (Labels)
- Populating Labels with an Address Block
- Sorting Data for Merging
- Selecting Data for Merging
Lesson 3: Working with Graphics
- Inserting an Image File
- Capturing and Inserting a Screenshot
- Formatting Graphics Image
- Positioning and Text Wrap
- Inserting SmartArt
Lesson 4: Reviewing Documents
- Tracking Changes
- Accepting or Rejecting Changes
- Adding Comments
- Protecting Documents
Lesson 5: Recording Macros
- Changing Macro Security Settings
- Using the Macro Recorder
- Running a Macro
- Editing a Macro
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!