Excel 2010 Intermediate - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create and modify charts and Sparklines
- Calculate with advanced formulas
- Sort and filter data
- Customize the Excel window
Lesson 1: Working with Charts
- Creating and Customizing a Chart
- Selecting Data for a Pie Chart
- Change the Chart Layout and Style
- Adding Chart Elements
- Moving a Chart to a Different Excel Worksheet
- Working with Sparklines
Lesson 2: Calculating with Advanced Formulas
- Naming Cells
- Sharing Data between Worksheets
- Calculating Across Worksheets
- Calculating with Date Functions
- Calculating with Financial Functions
- Calculating with Lookup and Reference Functions
- Calculate with Logical Functions
Lesson 3: Working with Tables
- Creating a Table
- Using a Form to Add Records
- Using Conditional Formatting
Lesson 4: Sorting and Filtering Data
- Sorting by Columns
- Creating an Advanced Sort
- Using AutoFilter to Filter by Columns
- Creating Advanced Filters
- Adding Subtotals to a Worksheet
Lesson 5: Customizing the Excel Window
- Splitting a Worksheet
- Freezing Panes
If you would like to customize this training class, contact us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!