Excel 2010 Advanced - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create macros to automate tasks
- Collaborate with others using workbooks
- Audit worksheets
- Analyze data using PivotTables and Slicers
- Import data
Lesson 1: Streamlining Workflow
- Creating a Macro
- Editing a Macro
- Applying Conditional Formatting
Lesson 2: Collaborating with Others
- Protecting Worksheets
- Sharing a Workbook
Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Functions & Formulas
- Error Checking
- Using Precedents & Dependents
- Evaluating Formulas
Lesson 4: Analyzing Data
- Creating a PivotTable
- Populating a PivotTable with Fields
- Working with Slicers
- Updating Source Data
Lesson 5: Importing and Updating Data
- Importing Data from a File or Database
- Importing Data from a Web Page
- Updating Imported Data
If you would like to customize this training class, please contact us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!