Excel 2010 New Features - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the elements of the Microsoft Office Excel 2010 environment
- Organize data in Excel worksheets
- Analyze Excel data by sorting, filtering, and conditionally formatting it
- Present Excel data using charts, illustrations and PivotTables
- Use Office Web Apps
Lesson 1: Identifying the Elements of the Excel 2010 Environment
- Identify the User Interface Elements
- Identify the Ribbon Components
- Use Contextual Tabs
- Use Excel Galleries
- Customize the Excel Interface
Lesson 2: Organizing Data
- Identify the Enhancements to Excel 2010 Spreadsheets
- Insert Tables
- Format Tables
Lesson 3: Analyzing Data
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Sort Data in a Spreadsheet
- Filter Data in a Spreadsheet
- Apply a Formula
Lesson 4: Presenting Data
- Create Charts
- Format Charts
- Work with Illustrations
- Create PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Share Excel Charts
- Save Data in Compatible Formats
Lesson 5: Using Office Web Apps
- Save Excel Spreadsheets to the Web
- Access and Work with Spreadsheets on the Web
Appendix A: New Features in Microsoft Office Excel 2010
Appendix B: Enhanced File and Compatibility Features in Microsoft Office Excel 2010
Appendix C: Link Formatting in Tablet PCs
Appendix D: Mobile Features
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!