Outlook 2010 New Features - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the components of the Outlook 2010
- Interface Work with email messages
- Manage calendars
- Manage email messages
Lesson 1: Identifying the Components of the Outlook 2010 Interface
- Identify the Components of the Outlook Window
- Identify the Tabs and Groups on the Ribbon
- Customize the Outlook Interface
Lesson 2: Working with Email Messages
- Format an Email Message
- Insert Graphical Objects in an Email Message
- Manage Email Messages
- Share Contact Information Using Business Cards
Lesson 3: Managing Calendars in Outlook
- Create Tasks Using Outlook Calendar
- Customize the Calendar View
- Schedule a Meeting
- Share Calendar Information
Lesson 4: Managing Email Messages in Outlook
- Manage Junk Email Messages
- Search for Information in Outlook
- Clean Up Conversations and Folders
- Set Access Permissions
- Add RSS Feeds in Outlook 2010
Appendix A: New Features in Microsoft® Outlook® 2010
Appendix B: Out of Office Notifications in Outlook
Appendix C: Outlook and Other Office Applications and Services
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!