PowerPoint 2010 New Features - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the elements of the PowerPoint environment
- Build the framework of a presentation
- Add visual elements to a presentation
- Prepare to deliver a presentation
- Work with shared presentations
Lesson 1: Identifying the Elements of the PowerPoint Environment
- Identify the Components of the User Interface
- Use the Task-Oriented Tabs on the Ribbon
- Customize the PowerPoint Interface
Lesson 2: Building the Framework of a Presentation
- Create a Presentation
- Save a Presentation
- Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Create and Apply Themes
Lesson 3: Adding Visual Elements to a Presentation
- Apply Rich Text and Typography Effects
- Apply Animation Effects
- Work with Pictures and SmartArt Graphics
- Add Styles and Effects to a Table
- Work with Chart Tools
- Add and Manage Video
Lesson 4: Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Add Transitions
- Print a Presentation
- Secure a Presentation
Lesson 5: Working with Shared Presentations
- Share PowerPoint Presentations
- Work with Presentations by Using a Web Browser
Appendix A: New Features in PowerPoint 2010
Appendix B: PowerPoint Mobile 2010
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!