Word 2010 New Features - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the components of the Word 2010 environment
- Add images, styles, and themes to documents
- Use the advanced features to add building blocks, equations, citations, and bibliography to a document finalize documents
- Work with Office Web Apps to save and access documents from the web
Lesson 1: Identifying the Components of the Word 2010 Environment
- Identify the New Interface Features
- Work with the Ribbon
- Use Options on Contextual Tabs
- Use the Galleries
- Customize the Interface
Lesson 2: Adding Images, Styles, and Themes
- Apply Styles
- Apply Document Themes
- Add Visual Effects
- Work with Images
Lesson 3: Using Advanced Features
- Add Building Blocks
- Build Equations
- Use the Navigation Pane
- Add Citations and Bibliographies
Lesson 4: Finalizing Documents
- Compare Reviewed Documents
- Inspect Documents
- Perform a Compatibility Check
Lesson 5: Working with Office Web Apps
- Save Documents to the Web
- Access Documents from the Web
Appendix A: New Features in Microsoft® Office Word 2010
Appendix B: Secure a Document
Appendix C: Ink Formatting in Tablet PCs
Appendix D: Mobile Features
If you would customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!