PowerPoint 2013 Fundamentals - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2013.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Perform advanced text editing.
- Add graphical elements to a presentation.
- Modify objects in a presentation.
- Add tables to a presentation.
- Add charts to a presentation.
- Prepare to deliver a presentation.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint®
- Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic B: Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic C: Use Help
Lesson 2: Developing a PowerPoint® Presentation
- Topic A: Select a Presentation Type
- Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
- Topic C: Edit Text
- Topic D: Build a Presentation
Lesson 3: Performing Advanced Text Editing
- Topic A: Format Characters
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
- Topic C: Format Text Boxes
Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Elements to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Insert Clip Art and Images
- Topic B: Insert Shapes
Lesson 5: Modifying Objects in Your Presentation
- Topic A: Edit Objects
- Topic B: Format Objects
- Topic C: Group Objects
- Topic D: Arrange Objects
- Topic E: Animate Objects
Lesson 6: Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Create a Table
- Topic B: Format a Table
- Topic C: Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
Lesson 7: Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Create a Chart
- Topic B: Format a Chart
- Topic C: Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
- Topic A: Review Your Presentation
- Topic B: Apply Transitions
- Topic C: Print Your Presentation
- Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation
- Appendix B: Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!