iPad for Business - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Set up your iPad.
- Use and configure the Safari web browser.
- Setup and use iPad Mail.
- Configure and use the Calendar, Contacts, and Reminders apps.
- Install third party apps from the App Store.
- Create and Manage Files on your iPad.
- Manage iPad security.
- Explore other iPad capabilities, settings, and general management and maintenance of your iPad.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Your Apple® iPad®
- Activate Your iPad
- Navigate the iPad Interface
- Use Built-in iPad Functions
- Connect to a Wi-Fi Network
- Care and Maintain Your iPad
Lesson 2: Using the Safari® Web Browser
- Browse with Safari
- Configure Safari
Lesson 3: Configuring and Using iPad® Mail
- Set Up and Use iPad Mail
- Customize Mail Settings
Lesson 4: Using Calendar, Contacts, and Reminders Apps
- Navigate the Calendar
- Navigate Contacts
- Navigate Reminders
Lesson 5: Installing Apps and Managing Files
- Install Apps
- Identify Useful Business Apps
- Manage Files
Lesson 6: Manage iPad® Security
- Customize Personal Security Settings
- Integrate Organizational Security
- Locate a Lost iPad
Appendix A: Managing and Maintaining Your Apple® iPad®
Appendix B: Managing Files with Storage and Document Creation Apps
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!