Effective Business Writing - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Organize and write clear and concise email and instant messages that are appropriate to your company's business culture.
- Write effective business communications.
- Write letters that are clear, precise, and appropriate to your audience.
- Organize and write a business proposal, complete with visuals, and an executive summary that employ effective strategies of persuasion.
Lesson 1: Writing Email and Other Electronic Communication
- Organize Your Materials
- Write an Email
- Write Instant Messages
Lesson 2: Writing Effective Business Communication
- Analyze Your Audience
- Write an Internal Announcement
- Write an Email Responding to Routine Requests
- Write an Email to Respond Positively to Customer Complaints
- Write Bad-News Messages
Lesson 3: Writing a Business Letter
- Write a Business Letter
- Write a Thank-You Letter
Lesson 4: Writing Business Proposals
- Persuade Your Audience
- Write an Executive Summary
- Use Visuals
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!