Leadership Skills - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to position yourself to lead.
- Learn to build a winning team.
- Learn to lead with confidence.
Lesson 1: Position Yourself to Lead
- Understand the Changing Role of Supervision
- Build Your Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Lead Organizational Change
- Manage Your Time
- Communicate Effectively
Lesson 2: Build a Winning Team
- Delegate to Succeed Through Others
- Coach to Improve Performance
- Conduct Valuable Performance Reviews
- Build a High-Performing Team
- Select and Hire Winners
Lesson 3: Lead with Confidence
- Facilitate Productive Meetings
- Manage Conflict
- Create a Motivating Environment
- Establish Goals and Action Plans
- Earn Followers in Your Leadership Role
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!