Project 2007 Fundamentals - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the Microsoft Project environment
- Create a new project plan
- Manage tasks by organizing them and setting task relationships
- Manage resources in a project plan
- Finalize the project plan
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Project
- Explore the Microsoft Project 2007 Environment
- Display an Existing Project Plan in Different Views
Lesson 2: Creating a Project Plan
- Create a New Project Plan
- Assign a Project Calendar
- Add Tasks to the Project Plan
- Enter the Task Duration Estimates
- Add Resources in the Project Plan
Lesson 3: Managing Tasks in a Project Plan
- Outline Tasks
- Add a Recurring Task
- Link Dependent Tasks
- Set a Constraint to a Task
- Set a Task Deadline
- Add Notes to a Task
Lesson 4: Managing Resources in a Project Plan
- Create a Resource Calendar
- Assign Resources to Tasks
- Assign Additional Resources to a Task
- Enter Costs for Resources
- Enter Values for Budget Resources
- Resolve Resource Conflicts
Lesson 5: Finalizing the Project Plan
- Display the Critical Path
- Shorten the Project Duration
- Set a Baseline
- Print a Project Summary Report
If you would like to customize this training class, please contact us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!