Access 2013 Fundamentals - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate within the Access environment and create a simple database
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables
- Create advanced queries including action queries and parameter queries
- Create and format custom reports
- Customize Access configuration options
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access
- Orientation to Microsoft Access
- Create a simple Access Database
- Get help in Microsoft Access
Lesson 2: Working with Table Data
- Modify Table Data
- Sort and Filter Records
- Create Lookups
Lesson 3: Querying a Database
- Join Data from Different Tables in a Query
- Sort and Filter Data in a Query
- Perform Calculations in a Query
Lesson 4: Creating Advanced Queries
- Create Parameter Queries
- Create Action Queries
- Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
- Summarize Data
Lesson 5: Generating Reports
- Create a Report
- Add Controls to a Report
- Enhance the Appearance of a Report
- Prepare a Report for Print
Lesson 6: Customizing the Access Environment
- The Access Options Dialog Box
Appendix A: Microsoft Office Access 2013 Exam 77–424
Appendix B: Microsoft Office Access 2013 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
If you would like to customize this class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!