Access 2013 Intermediate - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Design a relational database
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables
- Organize a database for efficiency, performance, and to maintain data integrity
- Share data between Access and other applications
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts
Lesson 1:Designing a Relational Database
- Relational Database Design
- Create a Table
- Create Table Relationships
Lesson 2: Joining Tables
- Create Query Joins
- Join Tables that have No Common Fields
- Relate Data Within a Table
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Subqueries
Lesson 3: Organizing a Database for Efficiency
- Data Normalization
- Create a Junction Table
- Improve Table Structure
Lesson 4: Sharing Data Across Applications
- Import Data into Access
- Export Data to Text File Formats
- Export Access Date to Excel
- Create a Mail Merge
Lesson 5: Advanced Reporting
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports
- Include Charts in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Add a Subreport to an Existing Report
Appendix A: Additional Reporting Options
Appendix B: Microsoft Office Access 2013 Exam 77-424
Appendix C: Microsoft Office Access 2013 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
If you would like to customize this course please contact us at (888)572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!