SharePoint Foundation 2013 Site User - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Access and navigate SharePoint content
- Add, upload, modify, search for, and preview documents in document libraries
- Add and modify items in lists, configure list views, filter and group lists
- Create and update your profile; tag, share, and follow content on your sites
- Access, create, save, and manage document versions and synchronize data with Office applications
- Synchronize SharePoint data, work offline, and access data from a mobile device
Lesson 1: Accessing and Navigating SharePoint Team Sites
- Access SharePoint Sites
- Navigate SharePoint Sites
Lesson 2: Working with Documents, Content, and Libraries
- Upload Documents
- Search for Documents and Files
Lesson 3: Working with Lists
- Add List Items
- Modify List Items
- Configure List Views
- Filter and Group with List Views
Lesson 4: Configuring your SharePoint Profile
- Update and Share Your Profile Information
- Share and Follow SharePoint Content
- Create a Blog
Lesson 5: Integrating with Microsoft Office
- Access and Save SharePoint Documents with Microsoft Office
- Manage Document Versions through Office 2013
- Access SharePoint Data from Outlook 2013
Lesson 6: Working Offline and Remotely with SharePoint
- Synchronize Libraries, Sites, and MySite and Working Offline
- Work from a Mobile Device
AppenidxA: Microsoft Office SharePoint Exam 77-419
If you would like to customize this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!