SharePoint Foundation 2013 Site Owner - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create and configure new SharePoint sites
- Add document, asset, and wiki page libraries to sites and configure them
- Add and configure announcements, tasks, calendars, contacts, and custom lists
- Create and implement custom forms
- Configure site settings, site search, and site navigation
- Assign permissions and access rights to sites, users, and lists and documents
- Configure content roll-up and finalize site configuration
Lesson 1: Creating a New Site
- Create a Site
- Change the Look and Feel of your SharePoint site
Lesson 2: Adding and Configuring Libraries
- Configure Document Library for your SharePoint Team Site
- Configure the Site Assets Library for your SharePoint Site
- Add and Configure a Wiki for your SharePoint Site
Lesson 3: Adding and Configuring Lists
- Add an Announcement List
- Add and Configure a Task List
- Add and Configure Contact and Calendar Lists
- Add and Configure a Blog Subsite
- Add and Configure a Custom List to your SharePoint Site
- Customize List Forms
Lesson 4: Configuring Site Settings, Navigation, and Search
- Configure Site Search Options
- Configure Site Administration Settings
- Configure Site Organization and Navigation
Lesson 5: Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
- Share Sites and Set Site Permissions
- Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents
Lesson 6: Configure Content Roll-up, Summary Links and Site Map
- Add and Configure the Content Search Web Part
- Add and Configure the Relevant Documents Web Part
Appendix A: Microsoft Office SharePoint Exam 77-425
If you would like to customer this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!