SharePoint Foundation 2013 Site Administrator - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create and configure a site collection
- Adminsiter site quotas, auditing, and backup
- Configure the top-level site, including tag clouds, RSS viewers, and document sets
- Configure site collection metadata
- Manage archiving and compliance features
- Create and test workflow
- Configure search options
Lesson 1: Creating and Configuring a Site Collection
- Create a Site Collection
- Set Quotas
- Configure Audit Options
- Back Up Your Site Collection
Lesson 2: Configuring the Top-Level Site
- Add a Cloud Tag Webpart
- Add an RSS Feed to Your Site
- Enable Email Connectivity for a Library
- Create and Configure Document Sets
Lesson 3: Configuring Site Collection Metadata
- Create a New Content Type
- Add Columns to Content Types
- Add a Custom Content Type to a List
Lesson 4: Manage Archiving and Compliance
- Configure Site Policies
- Configure In-Place Records Management
- Configure Information Management Policies
- Configure Content Organizer Rules
Lesson 5: Creating and Testing a Workflow
- Plan a Workflow
- Create and Publish a Workflow
- Test Your Workflow
Lesson 6: Configuring Search
- Configure Search Options
- Search for Content and Set Alerts
Appendix A: Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 Exam 77-419
If you would like to customer this training class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!