Excel 2016 Data Analysis with PivotTables - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare Data for PivotTable reporting and create PivotTables from various data sources
- Analyze Data Using PivotTables
- Work with PivotCharts
Lesson 1: Preparing Data and Creating PivotTables
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
Lesson 2: Analyzing Data Using PivotTables
- Summarize PivotTable Data
- Organize PivotTable Data
- Filter PivotTable Data
- Format a PivotTable
- Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
Lesson 3: Working with PivotCharts
- Create a PivotChart
- Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Format a PivotChart
If you would like to customize this class please call us at (888) 572-1200
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!