Excel 2016 Data Analysis with Power Pivot - Half Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Get started with Power Pivot
- Visualize Power Pivot data
- Work with advanced functionality in Power Pivot
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
- Manage Data Relationships
Lesson 2: Visualizing Power Pivot Data
- Create a Power Pivot Report
- Create Calculations in Power Pivot
Lesson 3: Working with Advanced Functionality in Power Pivot
- Create a Key Performance Indicator
- Work with Dates and Times in Power Pivot
Appendix A: Commonly used DAX Functions
If you would like to customize this class please call us at (888) 572-1200
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!