Access 2016 Fundamentals - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate within the Access environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data
- Create and format custom reports
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access
- Orientation to Microsoft Access
- Create a Simple Access Database
- Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access
Lesson 2: Working with Table Data
- Modify Table Data
- Sort and Filter Records
Lesson 3: Querying a Database
- Create Basic Queries
- Sort and Filter Data in a Query
- Perform Calculations in a Query
Lesson 4: Using Forms
- Create Basic Access Forms
- Work with Data on Acces Forms
Lesson 5: Generating Reports
- Create a Report
- Add Controls to a Report
- Enhance the Appearance of a Report
- Prepare a Report for Print
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports
Appendix A: Microsoft Office Access 2016 Exam 77–730
Appendix B: Microsoft Office Access 2016 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
If you would like to customize this class, please call us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!