Access 2016 Intermediate - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Design a relational database
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables
- Validate data entered into a database
- Use advanced queries to manipulate data
- Organize a database for efficiency, performance, and to maintain data integrity
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts
Lesson 1: Designing a Relational Database
- Relational Database Design
- Create a Table
- Create Table Relationships
Lesson 2: Joining Tables
- Create Query Joins
- Relate Data Within a Table
- Work with Subdatasheets
Lesson 3: Using Data Validation
- Use Field Validation
- Use Form and Record Validation
Lesson 4: Creating Advanced Queries
- Create Parameter Queries
- Summarize Data
- Create Subqueries
- Create Action Queries
- Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
Lesson 5: Organizing a Database for Efficiency
- Data Normalization
- Create a Junction Table
- Improve Table Structure
Lesson 6: Using Advanced Reporting Techniques
- Include Control Formatting in a Report
- Add Calculated Fields to a Report
- Add a Subreport to an Existing Report
Appendix A: Microsoft Office Access 2016 Exam 77-730
Appendix B: Microsoft Office Access 2016 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
If you would like to customize this course please contact us at (888)572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!