Project 2016 Fundamentals - Full Day Class Personalize our class outlines. We'll create a class just for you.
Printable Version | See Other Class Topics | See All Class Outlines
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify project management concepts and navigate the Project 2016 environment
- Create and define a new project plan
- Create and organize tasks
- Manage resources in a project plan
- Finalize a project plan
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Project
- Identify Project Management Concepts
- Navigate the Microsoft Project 2016 Environment
Lesson 2: Defining a Project
- Create a New Project Plan
- Define a Project
- Assign a Project Calendar
Lesson 3: Creating and Organizing Tasks
- Add Tasks to a Project Plan
- Import Tasks from Other Programs
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Define Task Relationships
- Schedule Tasks
Lesson 4: Managing Project Plan Resources
- Add Resources to a Project Plan
- Create a Resource Calendar
- Enter Costs for Resources
- Assign Resources to Tasks
- Resolve Resource Conflicts
Lesson 5: Finalizing a Project Plan
- Optimize a Project Plan
- Set a Baseline
- Share a Project Plan
If you would like to customize this training class, please contact us at (888) 572-1200.
Have a Question?
Give us a call at (888) 572-1200 or contact us for fast attention.
Get in touch!