The winner of the 2018 Versitas Education Scholarship is Chelsey Baturin of Columbia University!
Thank you to everyone that participated in this year’s scholarship. We received entries from college students across the US. Stay tuned for entry details for the next scholarship opportunity.
Versitas is a corporate software training company, providing organizations with both onsite and online business skills training for their employees. We believe the software training needs of today’s employees are far different than those of the past. With the more computer literate workforce of today, it’s important to provide training that is targeted with specific information that will most benefit each organization’s unique needs.
We understand the real world value of ongoing education. It’s one of the main reasons why we are offering a scholarship to outstanding students pursuing majors in the business world. Our goal is to help you with your education, so you can go on to help others.
Scholarship Application Instructions
- Check your eligibility (see Eligibility Details section to the right – or below if you are on a mobile device).
- Compose a 500 word or less essay on the following topic…
What will Microsoft Office look like in 2032
(15 years from now)?
(15 years from now)?
- Name your essay file as follows: [first name]–[last name]-versitas-scholarship-essay.pdf
- Please include the following information on your cover page:
- Field of Study
- Year of School
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Email your essay in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email reading “Versitas Scholarship Essay – [first name]–[last name]“
Questions? Email email@example.com.
(note: winning essay may be published on Versitas.com website).
- Scholarship Amount: $1,000.00
- Deadline: Submissions must be received by December 31st, 2017
- Scholarship Award Date: January 22, 2018
- Number of Scholarships Available: 1
- Minimum GPA: 2.7
- Eligible Fields of Study: Business Administration, Human Resources, Management, Business & MBA, Adult Education
- Eligible Schools: Accredited Post Secondary Institutions as determined by the US Department of Education. http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/