The winner of the 2015 Versitas Education Scholarship is Cheryl Thompson-Morton of Drexel University.
2016 scholarship applications begin this October.
Versitas is a corporate software training company, providing organizations with both onsite and online business skills training for their employees. We believe the software training needs of today’s employees are far different than those of the past. With the more computer literate workforce of today, it’s important to provide training that is targeted with specific information that will most benefit each organization’s unique needs.
We understand the real world value of ongoing education. It’s one of the main reasons why we are offering a scholarship to outstanding students pursuing majors in the business world. Our goal is to help you with your education, so you can go on to help others.
Scholarship Application Instructions
- Check your eligibility (see Eligibility Details section of this page).
- Fill out the Versitas Scholarship Survey.
- Write and Email a 400 word essay to Versitas (note: winning essay may be published on Versitas.com website).
Complete the Versitas Scholarship Survey
Complete this short survey first (Note: this survey is required but not used in the scholarship decision process).
Write an essay on the following topic in 400 words or less.
Essay topic coming in October
Please include the following information on your cover page:
- Field of Study
- Year of School
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Email the essay firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name your essay file as follows: [first name]–[last name]-versitas-scholarship-essay.pdf
- Email your essay in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject of the email reading “Versitas Scholarship Essay – [first name]–[last name]“
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarship Amount: $1,000.00
- Deadline: Submissions must by received by December 15, 2016
- Scholarship Award Date: January 5, 2017
- Number of Scholarships Available: 1
- Minimum GPA: 2.7
- Eligible Fields of Study: Business Administration, Human Resources, Management, Business & MBA, Adult Education
- Eligible Schools: Accredited Post Secondary Institutions as determined by the US Department of Education. http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/