Versitas is a corporate software training company, providing organizations with both onsite and online business skills training for their employees. We believe the software training needs of today’s employees are far different than those of the past. With the more computer literate workforce of today, it’s important to provide training that is targeted with specific information that will most benefit each organization’s unique needs.
We understand the real world value of ongoing education. It’s one of the main reasons why we are offering a scholarship to outstanding students pursuing majors in the business world. Our goal is to help you with your education, so you can go on to help others.
Scholarship Application Instructions
Submit your essay on the topic below as a PDF with a title page including the following information:
Essay Topic: How will software training change over the next ten years?
- Field of Study
- Year of School
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Name your essay file as follows: lastname-firstname-versitas-scholarship-essay.pdf
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarship Amount: $1000.00
- Deadline: Submissions must by received by August 31st, 2014
- Scholarship Award Date: October 1st, 2014
- Number of Scholarships Available: 1
- Minimum GPA: 2.7
- Eligible Fields of Study: Business Administration, Human Resources, Management, Business & MBA, Adult Education
- Eligible Schools: Accredited Post Secondary Institutions as determined by the US Department of Education. http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/