Don’t have time to attend a full day class to master that software application? 1-to-1 Personalized Training is an innovative and time saving way to get your training needs met.
A Versitas instructor will share a desktop live via the Internet, answering your questions and showing you the most useful features and time saving tips for the applications you use.
University Students, Staff, and Faculty are eligible for a 35% discount on 1-to-1 online training.
Benefits of 1-to-1 Personalized Training:
- Focused, relevant training: Training is focused on your individual needs, resulting in more effective learning than non-personalized training options.
- Efficient use of your time: No time wasted on traveling to an offsite training facility – just sit down at your computer with broadband internet access with speakers and microphone and you’ll be ready to go!
- Have another student or peer join in: Share the cost, learn from their questions, and compare notes after your session.
Online Training Formats & Pricing:
These sessions are three hours (half day) in length. Setting up a session is easy and we offer flexible scheduling to meet your needs.
- Half-Day Training Session (3 hours): Normally $595, now $395 with your EDU discount.
- Payment by Credit Card: Pay with Visa, Mastercard or American Express
Training Available for Microsoft Office 2013, 2010, 2007, & 2003 Applications:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Project
Fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (888) 572-1200 for fast attention… you’ll get answers to all your questions in one place. Let’s get started!
This training discount is available to students, faculty, and staff with a valid university email address (.edu). Discount is valid for training sessions with 1 or 2 trainees.
We are not able to extend this discount to group training sessions, however we would be happy to provide a custom quote for your group on any of our standard onsite training formats. Our group training pricing is typically 30-40% less than public corporate training classes.